The Christian Unity Commission (CUC) of the Pentecostal World Fellowship (PWF) is a collegial body of Pentecostal ecclesiastical leaders and scholars who facilitate the authorized representation of the PWF in inter-communion dialogues, forums, and conversations.
- To represent PWF in theological dialogues
- To consider accepting various ecumenical invitations
- To engage in bilateral Christian unity
- To appoint moderators or facilitators for a team dialogue in consultation with the PWF Chair
- Members of the Commission should be funded by their appointed denominations and not from PWF
- Facilitate the engagement of other qualified Pentecostal ecclesiastical leaders and scholars to represent the PWF in inter-communion dialogues, forums, and conversations.
- Serve as a resource for PWF member organizations and leaders in matters related to inter-communion and multi-faith representation and dialogue through consultation, training, and communications.
- Cooperate with the PWF’s World Missions Commission and the Educational Commission (WAPTE) on initiatives of mutual interest.
- Provide presentations and resources at PWF related conferences and events as requested by the organizers.